After using the TI-5000EX to test and align your feedback you need a way to run-test the motor before installing it on the machine in the plant.
With the TI-3000 you can run a wide variety of brushless permanent magnet servo motors on a common drive system using a patented Commutation Converter technology.
- Test run many types of motors motors using incremental encoder, serial encoder, or resolver feedback with one common platform.
- Instead of using multiple drives, use just this one kit which is portable enough to take to a customer’s site.
- Simplify employee training using one common drive system
- Run motor with no load at various RPMs in both forward and reverse direction to check for bearing noise, vibration, or overheating.
- Compatible with all TI-5000EX encoder test cables
- Can be run directly from 120VAC or 240 VAC power